This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when visiting our website missionlodge.com/ (Website), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website, in email and from other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by: us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries; or any third party, including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our Policy, you can choose not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy.
Children Under The Age Of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website or use any of the comment features of this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, phone number and email address;
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as IP address; and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our Website and from third parties, such as Google Analytics.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information you provide by filling in forms on our Website (including information provided at the time of posting any material on our Website or requesting further services) and records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
Our Website also uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Click here to download and install the add-on for your web browser.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services that we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our affiliates’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe to our mailing list.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our parent company, to any of our subsidiaries and to our sister companies related to the Bristol Adventures brand.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support out business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide to it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our customers or others.
- to email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change any personal information you provided to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete. We may not accommodate a request to change information if believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Website. The information you share may be viewed by any user of our Website. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and is at your own risk.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on our Website. The date this Policy was last revised is identified above. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-819-0750.